Human Resource and Administrative Service (HRAS)
Deadline of Application : 03 March 2017
POSITION : ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER II
SALARY GRADE : 11
BASIC SALARY : Php 19,620.00/month
NO. OF VACANCIES : One (1)
DIVISION (Item No.) : Procurement Management Division (ADOF2-7-2016)
• Education : Bachelor's degree relevant to the job
• Experience : none required
• Training : none required
• Eligibility : Career Service Sub-Professional/Second Level Eligibility
Knowledge Management and Information Service (KMIS) Permanent Positions
Deadline of Application: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
SALARY GRADE: 9
• Education: Completion of two years in college
• Experience: One year of relevant experience
• Training: Four hours of relevant training
• Eligibility: Career Service Sub-Professional/First Level Eligibility
Perform as Secretary to the KMIS Director with the following responsibilities:
• Schedules/arranges official appointments and engagements and handles necessary travel arrangements of the Director
• Screens callers and receives visitors
• Operates a range of office machines, IT equipment, and other similar devices
• Handles incoming and outgoing documents and helps in the maintenance of the same
• Serves as a liaison with other bureaus and offices (internal and external to DTI), including officials and staff
• Handles confidential and non-routine information as necessary
• Undertakes the necessary coordination and preparation of the requirements of the Director
Performs other functions as may be assigned.
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION:
• Application letter addressed to:
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION SERVICE (KMIS)
5/F Trade & Industry Bldg., 361 Sen. Gil Puyat Ave., Makati City
• Comprehensive resumé with photo
• Copy of Transcript of Records and Diploma (Bachelor’s and/ or Master’s Degree)
• Copy of Certificate of Career Service Sub-Professional Eligibility
• Copy of Training Certificates
- Performance Appraisal for the last rating period
- Copy of Service Records
Knowledge Management and Information Service (KMIS) Consultant/Service Provider Positions
Position Title : SOCIAL MEDIA SUPERVISOR
Period of Hiring : Six (6) months (January-June 2017)
Salary : P33,966.00/month
- Prepare and implement strategies and activities for DTI official social media channels.
- Plan, implement, and manage online campaigns that reflect the Department’s image and mandate, and appeal to the target audience.
- Direct supervision with the Facebook Team members as to content management and query handling.
- Gather and evaluate data from official channels’ performance, monitor sentiments and topics about the Department and its projects, and revise strategies for content and engagement.
- Maintain performance and effectiveness of digital assets by studying analytics and survey results, and determine key indicators for usability and effectiveness.
- Provide assistance in effectively managing the Department’s information platform or its interaction with target clients/stakeholders and provide updates and reviews to management on status of social media activities and campaigns.
- Monitor the implementation of the Department’s guidelines on social media.
- Coordinate with other Supervisors, information officers, and other staff to develop and implement a weekly and monthly content management plan.
- Provide support to other teams or divisions in the development and or creation of social media initiatives.
- Identify new opportunities to continually improve the DTI’s social media presence to engage supporters and nurture them into followers.
- Provide assistance in creating training materials and guidelines, as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Writes the copy for the DTI Annual Report, Coffee Table Book and Compendium Reports
- Writes articles for KMIS’ major print and online outputs such as, but not limited to, Philippine Business Report, DTI Dataline, Upbeat, Radio Bits, and What’s Up @ DTI
- Analyzes statistical raw data and converts these into easily readable and understandable charts, graphs, and tables
- Tracks evolving trade, industry, and investment developments and policies; and progress of programs and projects of other DTI bureaus for inclusion in KMIS’ publications
- Provides communication support and editorial services to other DTI units
- Assists in content planning and formatting of print and online publications including selection of topics, scheduling of editorial work, and defining editorial slant and photographic/visual/layout requirements
- Does preliminary editing of regular KMIS publications with respect to grammar, data currency, accuracy, and observance of style guide
- Performs any other tasks required by the exigencies of the service