1. Philippine Business Forum - February 28, 2017
2. The Philippines-Japan Economic Cooperation Committee, Inc. (Philjec) and Japan-Philippines Economic Cooperation Committee (JPECC) Meeting - February 28, 2017
3. Foodex Japan - March 3-7, 2017
4. AEM Roadshow (April 6-9, 2017)
5. ASEAN Japan Open Innovation Forum - April 7, 2017
The ASEAN Japan Open Innovation Forum is the first business matching event organized by JETRO between Japanese incubators/accelarators and 45 ASEAN Startups (7 Philippine companies).
6. ASEAN Ladies Bazaar organized by ASEAN Japan Centre - April 19, 2017
- The Philippine Bazaar at Asia Pacific Ladies Friendship Society Bazaar featuring SME/artisan accessories attracted a crowd of nearly 5000 at Ana Hotel on April 19, 2017. The total sales this year from Asia-Pacific exhibitors amounted to JPY 23 million, the highest recorded in recent years.
7. Software & Apps Development Expo (SODEC) - May 10-12, 2017
8. Tokyo Summer Festival - June 3-11, 2017
- The post promoted SME products from various regions in two booths at the Tokyo Summer Festival organized by Luminaries Joint Group and Bonds of OceanAsia. The festival attracted 55,000 visitors.