The DTI initiated the Go Lokal! as a public-private partnership to ensure financial viability and long term operational sustainability. It partners with private sector retailers, mall owners, and vendors who share the vision of the DTI and have the capability to operate the GO LOKAL! Stores (physical or virtual) as part of their existing business model.
The DTI’s partnership with private retailers and mall owners ensures a strong and nationwide presence of the GO LOKAL! stores in key cities and prime locations for the convenience of the buying public.
VALUE FOR PARTNERS
DTI Network of regional and provincial producers and suppliers
Extensive Product Development assistance by DTI's Product Specialists
Branding rights by DTI's core group of Home & Fashion Designers
Local & international Marketing and Publicity via DTI's Regional and Overseas Offices
Powerful CSR vehicle to create extensive goodwill with communities
- Share the same vision (inclusive business, MSMEs)
- Commit to the concept
- Invest in Go Lokal!
HOW TO BE A PARTNER
The GO LOKAL! store concept is flexible to meet the existing business models of its partners. It can be an in-line store at a mall, a brick or mortar, a pop-up store in any suitable venue or for a specific event, meeting, convention or exhibition. It will likewise have an online presence to cater to the internet-driven consumers.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS OF A GO LOKAL! PARTNER
- Non-exclusivity arrangement
- Strict adherence to rules on brand usage and application (i.e. GO LOKAL! Brand ownership remains with DTI)
- Fair Pricing and payment policy
- Regular inventory and data reporting
OUR PARTNERS NOW
- Go Lokal! Concept Store @ DTI
- Mall Stores
@Robinson’s Place Manila
@SM Kultura Makati
- Travel Retail Stores
@Duty Free Philippines
EVENT POP UPS
Go Lokal! Pop Up@ ASEAN Events
- 23rd ASEAN Economic Ministers Retreat @ Conrad Hotel
- Trade Exhibit at International Media Center @ Conrad Hotel
- ASEAN MSME Development Summit @ PICC
- Overseas Stores at PTIC Offices
- Online Stores