GO NEGOSYO FUNCTIONS AND SERVICES
Facilitates business registration thru the Philippine Business Registry (PBR) and Barangay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE)
- Accepts and facilitates all registration applications of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs);
- Coordinates with the respective local government units (LGUs) and liaises with concerned government agencies to process the duly accomplished forms submitted by the MSMEs;
- Integrates a unified business process system for MSMEs;
- Encourages government institutions that are related to the business application process to help promulgate information regarding the Negosyo Center.
Business Advisory Services
Free one-on-one business advisory services to MSMEs tailored according to their needs that include business development (product development, market promotion, brand development, financing facilitation, etc.); investment facilitation; financial management, financing facilitation, guidance and access on government assistance programs
- Coordinates and facilitates processes of government related to the set-up and management of MSMEs;
- Builds local support networks and establishes market linkages for MSME development; and
- Facilitates access to grants and other forms of financial assistance, shared service facilities (SSF) and equipment, and other support for MSMEs.
Business Information and Advocacy
Access to information on market, suppliers, buyers, government assistance programs, etc.
- Establishes a databank which shall be a source of all information necessary for project monitoring, research and policy studies, and informal dissemination campaigns (p);
- Maps out all information and services essential to prospective entrepreneurs and prospective investors especially in key value chains and economic subsectors within its jurisdiction (q);
- Promotes ease of doing business and access to services for MSMEs within its jurisdiction;
- Supports private sector activities relating to MSMEs development;
- Coordinates with schools and organizations on the development of youth entrepreneurship program; and
- Encourages women entrepreneurship by giving women access to information, support, training and credit facilities.
Monitoring and Evaluation
- Monitors and recommends business-process improvement for MSMEs; and
- Establishes a feedback mechanism among the MSMEs in the respective jurisdiction of Negosyo Centers.
The Negosyo Centers shall provide the following assistance to MSMEs:
- Business Registration Assistance- facilitates all registration applications of MSMEs the Philippine Business Registry (PBR) and Barangay Micro Business Enterprise (BMBE);
- Business Advisory Services – provides advisory services for MSMEs tailored according to their needs that include product development, trade promotion, financing facilitation, investment promotion, and SME counselling;
- Business Information and Advocacy – provides information on market, suppliers, buyers, government assistance programs, etc; and conduct trainings and seminars; and
- Monitoring and Evaluation.