The DTI e-Library is a collaboration of the various libraries and information units of the Department namely:
- Bureau of Philippine Standards (BPS)
- Board of Investments (BOI)
- Design Center of the Philippines (DCP)
- DTI Region 9
- Intellectual Property Office (IPOPHL)
- Knowledge Management and Information Service (KMIS)
It aims to provide for the business information needs of the private and the government sectors, the academe, students and the public in general in a convenient, fast, and efficient way of delivery.
The e-library features an Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC), a database of the holdings of library information resources/collection of the abovementioned libraries. Areas of research include trade, industry, and investments information; Philippine National Standards (PNS); directories; design and technical information related to product development; and intellectual property (IP).
Start your search below: