ACCOMPLISHMENTS IN 2019
- Prepared invitation to concerned DTI bureaus and partner agencies and reference materials on the PH-KR FTA 2nd Meeting of the Working Group on Economic and Technical Cooperation that was held on 12 July and 15-17 July 2019 at the Peninsula Manila Hotel.
- Coordinated with relevant DTI offices and agencies and prepared invitations for the Inter-Agency Consultation on the PH-KR FTA ECOTECH Chapter that was held on 31 July 2019.
- Participated in the PH Delegation Meeting held on 08 Aug 2019. The meeting discussed updates and other preparatory matters for the Third Round of PH-KR FTA Negotiations which was be held from 12-14 August 2019
- Participated in the 3rd Round of PH-KR FTA Negotiations for the Working Group on Economic and Technical Cooperation from 12-14 August 2019 in Busan, South Korea.
|The PH Chief Negotiator, Assistrant Allan Gepty (5th from R) and his KR counterpart, Director General Sung Gil Chang, together with the Working Group Leads, gathered for a group photo during the conclusion of the 3rd Round of Negotiations of the PH-KR FTA held on 12-14 August 2019 in Busan, South Korea.|
|The Working Group on Economic and Technical Cooperation revisit and discuss the pending issues on the chapter on Economic and Technical Cooperation.|
|The PH and KR Working Group Leads on Economic and Technical Cooperation, Dir. Lydia Guevarra (4th from L) and Ms. Joosil Han (4th from R), together with the working group members, posed for a group photo during the 4th Working Group Meeting held on 12-13 September 2019 in Cebu City.|
- Participated in the Philippine Delegation Meeting for the 4th Round of the PH-KR Negotiations held on 10 September in Cebu City. The meeting discussed the outstanding issues, strategies, and considerations for the 4th Round.
- Participated in the 4th Round of the PH-KR FTA Negotiations - Economic and Technical Cooperation held on 11-13 Sep 2019.
- Participated and provided updates on the Economic and Technical Cooperation chapter to Assistant Secretary Allan Gepty during the Philippine Delegation Meeting on PH - KR FTA Negotiations held on 17 September 2019.